Iced Earth's AUSTRALIAN TOUR!!!

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Actually, I'm only joking, but I wanted to get your collective attentions :)

I've been asked to remind or inform you of the newest, coolest, kickingest-bottomest metal radio station on the net, ULTIMATE METAL RADIO! Playing all of your favourite metal hits (well, maybe not) at every hour of the day, your ears will be postitively ringing like the bells of Notre Dame cathedral as this non-stop metalfest belts out of your PC's speakers!

So click on the "Listen To It!" link at the very top of the page and get your neck brace ready, because your head will be banging more than a middle-aged businessman on a tour of South-East Asia!

ULTIMATE METAL RADIO - playing now!!

Damn 56k modem.

And bollocks to Dingoblue too, for such shitty service.:mad:

and further bollocks to Spiff, for such a digusting abuse of power. :mad:

Oh. My. God.
Spiff, I am a patient man. I am a kind man. I am very understanding. Sure there are some jokes that are funny, sure there are some jokes that make fun of me personally, I cant take that no problems at all, we all have to laugh at ourselves,
but you have stepped over the line. Nay, you have stomped over the line, and run off into the distance so far that if you looked back you wouldnt even see the line.
Im not a petty man but when I get my hands on you, I WILL kill you. Slowly. Whilst screaming "NOT HERE YET ARE THEY SMARTY PANTS????????????

Hands up anyone who thinks im joking???

Oooh its the dark side of Spawny.......:eek:

OK, heres a smiley to prove im not a total psycho. :D NOT funny spiffy, NOT funny at all. Or to quote a tv ad: NOT happy Spiff!

:) *sniff* oh how my heart lifted only to be crushed completely again :cry:

:lol:

Originally posted by Sydo
Just you wait until Spawn get's here. Then you'll get your due.
;)

Oh you dont know the half of it, just be thankful this message board cant record what people say as well as write :lol: :lol:

I shall only say this ONCE.

NOONE do that again unless its TRUE! Or there will be consequences and repercussions, possibly on the very violent side! :D :D :lol:

Hey, I had to use a subject header that everyone would notice! I didn't mean nothing by it, I was just asked to promote Ultimate Metal Radio to y'all...

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all... sniff :cry:

Its NOT funny Sydo :D

In the 5 seconds it took for the thread to load, I had already worked out where I was going to get the money to follow them right round the country (it was from my bank account funnily enough, thanks in a large part to having no life I have the funds to follow Iced Earth around like a stalker. Except I cant because they arent touring here. ARE THEY Spiff?? :) )

Originally posted by Mark
Who SAYS they aren't touring? ;)

ALRIGHT. Thats it, this has gone too far, its NOT funny anymore. Its really not. Really. Really really.
Are you people trying to break my heart? Because you are going the right way about it...... *sigh*
:cry:

The worst part about this is I can picture you bastards all laughing yourselves stupid when you read this :)
I have changed my signature in honour of this terrible terrible thread :D

Originally posted by Mark
Did I ever tell ya about the time Schaffer emailed me? ;)
Oh yeah, you lot just keep screwing with me. Just dont say you werent warned.............................................................. :p