Iced Earths new label

I never worked for either so I can't comment on this...
But as a metal customer, I liked the fact it was easy to find IE stuff at century media's online store (where I got all my vinyls)...
I don't know if SPV have such store, never heard of any...

Dude, any band that sold over 100,000 copies of a metal album in this modern world WILL NOT BE HARD TO FIND, even if I put them out on my own label. I wouldn't sweat it.

Besides, there are a handful of mailorders that demolish Century Media in terms of price, efficiency & speed.

markgugs said:
Thanks for that worldly insight. Dumbass.

What's wrong crybaby? Can't handle the fact that someone doesn't like your precious IE? The only dumbass here is you, you corporate whore. Instead of just listening to the promos that are sent to you by Century Media, maybe you should go out and try to buy some CDs.... maybe discover some NEW bands that actually don't suck!!

I'm not defending anybody or anything, but Iced Earth is about the best American Power Metal Band out there. Granted, they have some stuff that is not so good. It's just the rest of the bands these days are DJ or MC infested and really suck. Masked bands are a joke, even one from the San Fran area that has some talented musicians.

There are some really great Doom bands in the U.S.
Place Of Skulls and Trouble, ie.

pest666 said:
What's wrong crybaby? Can't handle the fact that someone doesn't like your precious IE? The only dumbass here is you, you corporate whore. Instead of just listening to the promos that are sent to you by Century Media, maybe you should go out and try to buy some CDs.... maybe discover some NEW bands that actually don't suck!!

Dude, you're hilarious, you really are. What's "wrong" is that you post nothing of ANY USE TO ANYONE. You prove your idiocy by just saying something like "Iced Earth suxx..." - I mean, very nice, even with the on-purpose misspelling of sucks. You're a fucking moron, sorry if you can't handle that.

I could personally care less whether you like Iced Earth or not. But the fucking thread is called "Iced Earth's new label" - since you don't have anything that even approaches intelligence to add to the topic, stay the fuck out of the thread, capece?

Lastly, you're clueless. You don't know me or anything about me. If you did, you'd know that a) I don't burn or download music, and b) I don't rely on promos. I OWN well over 2000 CDs, purchased with my own hard-earned money. I'm sure you know little to nothing about that. Now shut the fuck up and go back to trying to live off your allowance.