Iconoclast Shipping in USA!

chriscc

Feb 9, 2011
Boston USA
Just got in the mail. I'm not sure why I got it today because the USA release date is June 21, and I live in Boston.

I also received the T-shirt and a signed photo of the band.

Listening for the first time now... Glad I waited... Iconoclast (the song) is awesome!

I read on the pre-order website that they'll ship during the week of the 14th :)

I'm in Australia, waiting on mine, hopefully it won't take long!

I'll have my first ever band t-shirt

I'm leaving for a 3 weeks Asia trip on June 20 :'(

It would be so great to have this album for the long long long flight, but it doesn't look like my local metal music shop will have it before the official date.

I'm definitely buying this as soon as I return home though.

Me too generic power metal. After hearing it a few times I'll pass. Nothing to see here, move along. Sigh ... oh for the days when they were 'Symphony' X . Might as well just call themselves 'X' now. Very sad.

Me too generic power metal. After hearing it a few times I'll pass. Nothing to see here, move along. Sigh ... oh for the days when they were 'Symphony' X . Might as well just call themselves 'X' now. Very sad.

I see I'm not the only one passing on this disc....

How does a thread about the cd shipping invite yet another negative review of the cd? No one gives a shit if you buy it or not.

Yeah, you're right, but they never tire of saying the same things over and over again. No matter the subject, they keep coming back for more.

Just got in the mail. I'm not sure why I got it today because the USA release date is June 21, and I live in Boston.

I also received the T-shirt and a signed photo of the band.

Listening for the first time now... Glad I waited... Iconoclast (the song) is awesome!

Who did you order through?

I also got mine in the mail today (friday), 3 or 4 days before US release.

I got mine directly from Nuclear Blast with the shirt. I think it is the same as CM Distro..