I'd be rather shot instead!!

GeertSamuel

Jan 29, 2006
Nieuw-Buinen, The Netherlands
Gotta learn this freakin "Jai ho" dance...
Gay as a fatherfucker... this dance...

Got a wedding of friends tomorrow and apperently 40 other numbnuts learned this dance and I gotta go with it....please someone...shoot me!!!

It's not that I can't dance...but I just dislike it...damnit

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU'RE A YOUNG MAN! DON'T DO IT!

Seriously, i get so pissed of by those gay things that i leave when they start doing them.. its like when you get invited to a party, and it turns out that there are this 25-30 year olds playing pictionary or charades, i just leave.. i cant even stand to watch it!
I honestly think i have a phobia for these kind of things! :lol:

The few times I danced in my life ended (almost) in catastrophes... One time I broke my leg and ankle (basically everything ruptured), ruining the thing forever... and the last time I danced - last Tuesday night - I almost fell out of a 5th story window.

I suck.

it´s simple dude...just go outside for a good while for a cig and booze....come after their gayperformance

No no no dude, this should not be looked upon as an obligation, but an OPPORTUNITY - namely, to get absolutely obliterated and make a complete fool of yourself out there, ruining that stupid dance for everyone else :lol:

you realize you'll never be the same again. people will look at you differently after that. you'll feel dirty and cheap. and the mere smell of curry will give nightmares.

and yes, inevitably someone will upload a video to youtube. and it will never be erased. how will you explain it to your kids, when they see their father... degraded like that?