I'd love to punch Harris!

SoundMaster

Jan 20, 2002
"the flower & willow world"
Visit site
I love Maiden - dont get me wrong - but this ego-maniacal prick really deserves a good beating!

I think he's been spoiled by too many "yes men" constantly kissing his ass & by the LEGIONS of unwavering Maiden fan-boys. The man's lost touch with reality.

The awful sound/production of DOD clearly indicates one thing: that it was HARRIS & not Shirley that actually "produced" this album. The sound just wreaks of Harris & his inability to create "sound".

ps.....I really like the DOD songs - the sound is actually WORSE than X Factor (I never thought I'd say that?!?!?)

SoundMaster said:
I love Maiden - dont get me wrong - but this ego-maniacal prick really deserves a good beating!

I think he's been spoiled by too many "yes men" constantly kissing his ass & by the LEGIONS of unwavering Maiden fan-boys. The man's lost touch with reality.

The awful sound/production of DOD clearly indicates one thing: that it was HARRIS & not Shirley that actually "produced" this album. The sound just wreaks of Harris & his inability to create "sound".
I agree.

Both he and Kelly(who is probably so telling her "friends" that Harris can do no wrong and how the results of his production prowess just bloomed on this album) need a punch.

Poor Adrian and Dave. I bet they got no say.
Probably Bruce neither.

Iced In Flames said:
You dont HAVE to listen to it.

You don't have to comment or reply! :wave:

Again, the songs are great - I'm certain they'll KILL in the live setting - but the sound on DOD is bloody awful.

Why is it such a crime to offer an honest opinion about Maiden? It's just unreal & quite hard to fathom the fact that so many Maiden fans just can't accept honest criticism.

Trying to punch Steve....duh. You'd probably miss.
It isn't something new you know. Maiden has ALWAYS been Harris.

And I don't have the new album so I don't have to listen to it.