Ideas for Opeth's 10th album songs' names

Gunz

Sep 27, 2007
So since we already know the songs' names for Watershed, I was thinking about how Opeth's 10th album and it's songs could be called.
Name of the album: Opeth
Name of the songs:
1.Orchid
2.Morningrise
3.My Arms, Your Hearse
4.Still Life
5.Blackwater Park
6.Deliverance
7.Damnation
8.Ghost Reveries
9.Watershed
I know it sounds unoriginal by first thought, but after thinking about it again i think it's cool. An album that summarizes all their 9 albums. what do you think? also, you can post ideas of your own.

ive always wanted to use this picture.

shipoffailcl4.jpg

So for song 4 we'd get a severely shorted 3rd person account of somebody going to to find a girl and dying?

Not a fan of the idea but must say was an interesting read.

So since we already know the songs' names for Watershed, I was thinking about how Opeth's 10th album and it's songs could be called.
Name of the album: Opeth
Name of the songs:
1.Orchid
2.Morningrise
3.My Arms, Your Hearse
4.Still Life
5.Blackwater Park
6.Deliverance
7.Damnation
8.Ghost Reveries
9.Watershed
I know it sounds unoriginal by first thought, but after thinking about it again i think it's cool. An album that summarizes all their 9 albums. what do you think? also, you can post ideas of your own.

BAN.

fuck these chumps I think it's a cool idea. Maybe use some old riffs and styles that aren't really around anymore combined with their new stuff and let mike summarize each album in a song. sounds cool to me.

Yeah, paying for the same albums in shortened format sounds fucking awesome! In fact, I can't believe this guy isn't head of marketing and PR for some major record label! The lyrics can be all comprised of the song titles of the albums as well:

In Mist She was Standing Under a Weeping Moon Silhouetted Against the Forest of October Whilst Wearing a Robe of Twilight while a Requiem Played for the Apostle in Triumph in the Bitter Frost of Winter!!! RRRAAAAARRRRR!!!!

It's really great for the band as well because they don't have to actually TRY and put forth all that fucking EFFORT to come up with original ideas anymore! The remake disease has captured Hollywood, the music industry is next!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: