If I, The Mask doesn’t quite tickle your fancy

Vermyn

Oct 31, 2016
not too sure if anyone has heard of this band. Been following them for a while. Seemed to become more popular after their recent tour with the unguided. This is their newer single they released a while back, but to non patreons yesterday. What do you think? Some people have said IF 2.0

Eyes wide open - Solitude

First time I heard them. Good track, wouldn't sound that much out of place on Clayman, I'd say.

Overall I really like their sound and lyricism. Definitely will be jamming to their new album later this year.

Sounds interesting, I might have to give these guys a listen.

So this band, Eyes Wife Open just dropped a new album on Patreon called “the upside down”. I think it drops Friday on other platforms.

I just had a listen to it and am blow away. Give it a shot at least and listen. I think a lot of you may be surprised. I really hope this band gains more exposure.

Reactions: Jaymzkrueger
Holy hell, this is it! Ever since I first heard of In Flames from my friends, I've been scouring the internet all these years for any other similar bands. The closest I ever found is a band called Blood Stain Child, but they aren't quite 100% what I was looking for. Eyes Wide Open definitely is, however. Thank you, Vermyn. My life-long search is finally over, lol.

They are working on another album currently too. Their last album was top notch.