If the (official) Iron Maiden BB was a horse

The Navigator

Go screw yourself
Apr 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ
www.mattdinniman.com
It would be a stupid, three-legged one that should've been sent to the glue factory ages ago.

It's like they're trying to take a car with engine problems to the paint shop for repairs.

Hmmm. Help me think of another metaphor.

"WHAT?!?! You need £ for a better server?!?!?! :mad: *digs into pockets* well, here's 7p and a Smarties lid (letter q, no less) but you bastards better pay me back!!!!"

Beast In Flames said:
Dude, you take this stuff very seriously.
If I was paying good money for such a crappy service then I'd be more than just annoyed and I simply do not understand why a company like Sanctuary has such a tremendous patience in this case.
Seriously, I think some pressure from the management could maybe solve the problems better and more easily than Skunk could ever do. All Skunk can do is only damage control, but that's it.
Besides, I like the Maiden board which is why I want it to be online and stable and I can't see anything wrong with this.

as long as they have it up and running ok by July 1st. or so, no big deal really. I do have other things to do and only go there when I`m lazy. :) Yes, I`m quite lazy.

When was the last time??
eek7.gif