If there's anything you really like on anthrax.com...

Great. They're going re-vamp the website so they can come back in some grand fashion and announce what everyone has known and has already been announced a month ago. LAME.

Nah, the only reason they would say save what you want now is because it won't be there tomorrow. Which to me means they are changing the site. If its a general re-vamp, that's cool, the site is pretty stagnant...just don't patronize us with some big announcement. We all know already!

Justin, I doubt it matters but just in case: yesterday when searching Anthrax @ BMG. three DefJam cd's come up. I'm sure they're all "Bring the Noise" with PE. Sorry I didn't look at the discography (but, then again why would I b/c they're not Anthrax cd's but...)

Mr. Wu will always be available. All will be revealed over time. There's a why and a when for everything my friends. Right now, I'm going to go have a drink with my band. All is well in our world.

that's cool!!! I'll toast you guys too. What about New York Metal 84? :D

and ask John if he remembers Jezebels, the Waters Club, Cerritos Regional Park saw Saint in 2 of those places in the 80s :headbang:

Mr. Wu said:
Mr. Wu will always be available. All will be revealed over time. There's a why and a when for everything my friends. Right now, I'm going to go have a drink with my band. All is well in our world.

Boy i love this shit.... Everyone scratching there headso_O ANd the rest of us are Well.... I will be there ..... count me in MR. WU...

Still wait for image file for shirts???????

Mr. Wu said:

With wich band era members you will drink??
:Smug:

DarbysDad said:
thraxx - I found an real old flyer this weekend Exodus, DRI, Death Angel - How could I have missed that show.

YOu never told me how the wife got you 86'ed fron the thrax show????

Oh and you seem to miss every show Douuugh....