If you don't have C2....

Occultor said:
:O
haven't heard the cd yet, but a friend says it's a bit of a dissapointment. Is that true? I liked the first Crimson.

Yes...but you might still like it. ;) Just give it a listen.

Two My Dying Bride albums are sold silly cheap at The End too. $8. Oh and Battlelore's Sword's Song for $10. Great stuff.

Occultor said:
haven't heard the cd yet, but a friend says it's a bit of a dissapointment. Is that true? I liked the first Crimson.
Buy it and find out for yourself. If it is one thing I've learned over the years it is to not trust other peoples judgement when it comes to music. If I would have done that I would have missed soooo many great albums...

Funny, I was just coming to this thread to post that I finally bought C2 (from the End for $9). They got a good sale going on, got Marduk _world funeral for $9 and the new Balance of Power for $10. I LOVE the End!

Hey the end is great, like i have said before in another thread. If i had ordered c2 from hmv here in montreal it would take 4-6 weeks to get here and it would cost $35 plus tax.

_bigbilly666_ said:
Hey the end is great, like i have said before in another thread. If i had ordered c2 from hmv here in montreal it would take 4-6 weeks to get here and it would cost $35 plus tax.

$35? That's insane. Not even cds in non-online stores cost that much...here. And they're already expensive enough here mind you.

as far as I know the cds in Finland cost about 20 euro. That's almost 35 Canadian dollars, so not a big difference after all...

commandante said:
as far as I know the cds in Finland cost about 20 euro. That's almost 35 Canadian dollars, so not a big difference after all...

Aaah right sorry I didn't remember that the course of the canadian dollar isn't quite the same as the american dollar's ;) Well ok it sounds reasonable then.

That doesn't mean its reasonable though :D

20 euro is an insane price for a cd if you ask me...