If you don't like the "C" word, definitely don't open this thread.

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
This is a post form another board I visit... the thread topic was something along the lines of "What do you shave/wax/etc" and I LOLed so goddamned hard at this post, I just had to share it.

Is unclear why some sluts remain furry cunt haired while others shave the tuft from cunts.Cunt Grooming behaviors and greater parental control of slutses holes may establish and maintain whore shaved tuft cunts. The discordant slutty sister methodology allows for determining variability between furry cunt haired and shaved tuft cunts slutty sister's cunt grooming behaviors and the parenting they receive while controlling for the shared environment and 50% of genetic variability.If a putative factor is associated with cunt grooming then variability in the factor of FURRY cunt haired families(between slutty sisters)should be large relative to between families. PURPOSE: Use intraclass correlations (rho) to assess whether variability in cunt grooming behaviors is greater among discordant slutty sisters than between sluts from different families. METHODS: Female slutty sisters (8-17 years, but not more than 5.0 years apart) discordant for tuft shaving (one slutty sister > 90%tuft in tact, one < 90% tuft shaved) were studied. Measures included rod cleaning in the laboratory, parent control of whore feeding behaviors (whore fucking Questionnaire), and masturbatory activity and ass fucking behavior (using vaginal accelerometry, and self-monitoring). RESULTS: There were no differences (p > .09) in masturbatory activity or ass fucking behaviors of discordant slutty sisters.For masturbatory activity (rho = .14) and ass fucking behavior (rho = .32), the furry cunt haired slutty sisters variance was similar (p > .08) to the variance between sluts of different families.Shaved tuft cunts slutty sisters consumed more cum from rods(p < .03) than furry cunt haired slutty sisters. White cum in kilocalories (rho = .55) and mass (grams) (rho = .51) consumed were less variable (i.e, more similar, p < .05) among discordant slutty sisters than between sluts of different families. Despite overall associations of greater parental control of sluts masturbatory behaviors with increased whore tuftshaving, discordant slutty sisters shared a more similar (rho = .40 to .99, p < .04) environment for parental control of whore feeding than sluts of different families.CONCLUSION: Cunt Grooming efficacy IN tuftshaving differences in slutty sisters are maintained more through cum cleaning than activity or ass fucking behaviors. Parental control of sluts's cum feeding did not have a strong effect on sluts's tufts because discordant slutty sisters shared a more similar parental cum feeding environment than sluts of different families.

"Shaved tuft cunts slutty sisters consumed more cum from rods(p < .03) than furry cunt haired slutty sisters. White cum in kilocalories (rho = .55) and mass (grams) (rho = .51) consumed were less variable (i.e, more similar, p < .05) among discordant slutty sisters than between sluts of different families."

:lol: