If you like your progressive metal....

They sound great. And the best part, i'm flying down to Stockholm in December to see Pagan's Mind and Cloudscape where Seventh Wonder is third band that night. :) A nice bonus i might say.

Had to add Seventh Wonder to the next order... DST sounds a bit too dark/ prog for my tastes.. "Dead Soul Tribe delivers pure, dark, guitar driven atmospheric prog-metal.". Anyone into Gaia Epicus or Olympic Mons?

PMR

I saw Gaia Epicus live some weeks ago. Think they where quite good. They did put up a good show, all thoug it wasn't more than 30-40 people there.

Their bass player left the band a while back all of a sudden. Made them cancel quite a few shows. So i guess their are on a hold at the moment.

I saw Gaia Epicus live some weeks ago. Think they where quite good. They did put up a good show, all thoug it wasn't more than 30-40 people there.

Their bass player left the band a while back all of a sudden. Made them cancel quite a few shows. So i guess their are on a hold at the moment.

Amazing how such great bands end up playing such small venues. I'd sure love to see them - Hope they sort out the bugs quick. 'Symphony of Glory' is one of the best Melodic Symphonic PM albums and considerably better than their debut IMO. I was hoping for the 3rd release soon but I guess that's not gonna happen for awhile. Real shame.

PMR

Amazing how such great bands end up playing such small venues. I'd sure love to see them - Hope they sort out the bugs quick. 'Symphony of Glory' is one of the best Melodic Symphonic PM albums and considerably better than their debut IMO. I was hoping for the 3rd release soon but I guess that's not gonna happen for awhile. Real shame.

Guess that's because they are still based in Northern Norway. Not the best place to be if you're gonna break thru. I guess you know that the 3rd album "Victory" is done, but they don't have any distrubution on that. So before that happens, only thing to do is wait.

They sound great. And the best part, i'm flying down to Stockholm in December to see Pagan's Mind and Cloudscape where Seventh Wonder is third band that night. :) A nice bonus i might say.

Yes that'll be some gig Lars
I'm reserving my energy stores / piggy bank in preparation for things to come in 2007, otherwise I'd be on the plane like a shot.

Have fun for me

Yes that'll be some gig Lars
I'm reserving my energy stores / piggy bank in preparation for things to come in 2007, otherwise I'd be on the plane like a shot.

Have fun for me

Yes, i will have fun enough for the both of us. And i need to win the lottery to take part in things that are gonna happen i 2007.