If your a fan of Savatage........

Xyrus77

Lord Of Chaos
Feb 17, 2002
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Head over to their site. All hell has broken loose. Apparently Savatage fired Jack Frost and brought Pitrelli back. Cool move to me, but man, its like world war 3 over there. If anyone here is a fan, try and show your support. The band could use it now.

P.S. I hope you dont mind this post here but I put it here cause Nevermore kicked major ass when they opened for 'Tage and I thought some of the fans of Nevermore would like to hear the info.

wow, that's pretty fucked up. jack was a really nice guy and to shit on him like that was pretty bad. do you have any idea what savatage would be capable of if they kept him AND got Al back???

Yeah, the band would be even better with three great guitarists like Frost, Pitrelli and Caffery. I had no idea about the firing of Frost, but I guessed it a couple of days back, right after I heard that Megadeth broke up. Shitty business.

What do they need three guitarists...after all the songs are mainly written by oliva/o'neill..getting a good live sound with 3 guitars AND keyboards would be impossible...except if you want them to do the maiden trick,where gers has his guitar volume off and pretends to play...:rolleyes:

I love Old Savatage from Power Of The Night through Handful Of Rain, but hell they need to decide who they want to sing and be in the band. I can understand Jon Olivia leaving after his brothers death (Criss R.I.P) Apparently, as soon as Megadeth was no more, Pitrelli was back in and Jack Frost was out. sounds like KISS getting rid of Bruce Kulick and Eric Singer in favor for Ace and Peter for the reunion tour. Oh well, life goes on.