If you're not doing anything Fri May 20th..

I know my wife would love to go to something like that; she loves classical music, because she’s European. It’s too bad my private jet’s in for servicing; otherwise, I would just fly right down… Seriously, I would love to go to see one here at the Benaroya Hall, it’s modern and very nice inside, ever been there, it would be good night, and if you wanted to, you can ever pay for the balcony seats on the walls.

Metallicat180 said:
Musicals - I love musicals!!!!

What songs are you going to be playing? You can't beat The King & I in my opinion - that film is sooooooo good!!!

We're doing about 25 songs from the musicals Camelot, South Pacific, West Side Story, Jesus Christ Superstar, Phantom of the Opera, Oklahoma, Chicago, Man of La Mancha, and more...unfortunately, nothing from King and I this time.:)

Steph Harris said:
We're doing about 25 songs from the musicals Camelot, South Pacific, West Side Story, Jesus Christ Superstar, Phantom of the Opera, Oklahoma, Chicago, Man of La Mancha, and more...unfortunately, nothing from King and I this time.:)

Sounds good to me!!! :D

I love Oklahoma, West Side Story, Jesus Christ Superstar and Phantom Of The Opera - the title track is amazing!!! Not as amazing as another song by that name tho!!!! ;)