Ignored!

Guess how many of the bands I contacted and told them they were going to be on the Sabbath Show replied?
ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just do not fuvcking get it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Guess how many people entered the contest on the top 20 show?
ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Guess how many people replied to the Newsletter?
Zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What in the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Not sure if you've played my band yet. Or have my e-mail. My e-mail is Carl@firec0re.net. I don't recall e-mailing you, getting newsletters, or hearing i'm going to be on the Rapture Sabbath. I would probably reply about the rapture sabbath or something, i've been really waiting to see my name or hear a song played. That would be really exciting for me. Hearing at least one of my projects on Rapture.

I was curious, during rapture sabbath do you announce or give links to a bands site(if they have one) on the air so people who like a band and are interested to check them out have that possibility.

wesjaques said:
get me a cd promto!

CD-R's alright? I also have the mp3's on the site. I'm pretty sure i have your address somewhere and i'll double check the site. I recall seeing it there. I've got to mail out a few demos to zines, and have to run to the store sometime this week and pick-up more CD-R's and cases to send them in. :headbang:

I don't know why a band would ignore something like that. Maybe a thanks or something would be appreciated. I also know that the MSn accounts and Yahoo accounts are heavily monitored, I get a lot of mail I need in my bulk/junk mail folders. That could be a possibility. And I thought newsletters were just for a sort of bulletin thing, jsut to read. I have never replied to anyones newsletters before...I haven't had much time to listen either, been on the go. My son started school, and doesnt get off the bus now until late. Right now Iam burning some demo cd's for a friend of mine's band, so Iam not listening. but I will as often as I can!!! I need you to remind me more often of when the shows are on, Itend to forget what time what is on. I guess you can call me scatter-brained. I was never like that before I had two kids hahahahahaha

It puzzels me why a band would not be at least interested in doing it.I just sent off the emasils for this weeks bands I guess we will see how many reply or more importantly how many of them get involvbed and have their fans show up to vote.
I understand not everyone can listen 24 hours a day,I wish they would but I understand you all have lives.