I'll be in Milano Sunday and I want to drink an excessive amont of beer

pifos_2

des scoubidoubidous wha !
Jan 15, 2007
Netherlands
www.myspace.com
hey I know there are few forum members from that city.

I have worked here from 8H to 19H since tuesday. Last time I practised guitar "so little" was when.... I wasn't playin guitar at all. Even if I took it along with you here at the hotel. It's a nightmare as I usually play 3 hours per day minimum.

Anyway, I need a break and good time because next tuesday and wednesday I'll still be there to work at the Instituto Nazionale Dei Tumori. Viale venezian of something.

I know its a day off on monday. So I'm planning a party night sunday :headbang: If you guys planned something !!! I'll be on my own so I am ready for anything, gigs, bar, clubs, studio tour. I just wanna have a good time. Ouh yeah.

PM me if you got something for me !!!!

Damn, if I saw the thread earlier I could have invited you in Mortara, which is 20 minutes from Milan by train... And I work in a bar!!!

ahhhh too bad man. but anyway the night was crazy, I went alone to that street with pubs along a river and danced salsa all night (very metal indeed). met girls from Cuba and brasil. spent 50 euros on drinks :S mein gott.

had a good time !!!!

maybe for next time man !!