**Illustrator looking to create artwork for bands**

ATWAR

New Metal Member
Jan 20, 2014
Oakland
www.flickr.com
This is probably the wrong place to post this and if so I apologize! I am an illustrator working out of Oakland California looking to link up with up and coming bands to create some rad artwork, whether it be for t-shirts, album covers, tour posters, fliers etc.. You can check out some of my work at

www.flickr.com/airtreeswateranimals

I've been studying with and around illustrators since a very young age and have done many commissions in the past and have always really enjoyed collaborating with bands as Ive found it always forms some interesting outcomes. I have a very specific style but am really open to working in a different way depending on what you are looking for. If you are at all in need of any illustration/drawing work please send me an email and we can work out specific/compensation. My rates are incredibly reasonable, it's hard to say what I would charge without knowing specifics but my rates for an album cover are generally between $150 and $300 depending on specifics and intensity of the design. Thanks! Craig

crodgers@cca.edu