IlosaariRock - Finland

Jul 17, 2005
Queens New York!
Hey guys,
Anthrax fucking Rocked Finland today. I'd like to thank all of the members of anthrax who will read this. You guys were absolutely amazing. :worship: I myself waited the 30minutes to get All the way in the front with my cousin. As soon as the Members of Anthrax were about to get on stage, it started to pour and it only made the concert better. I heard some of the people saying that "Only Anthrax is worth this weather" and things like that. Joey mentioned in the concert that Anthrax controls the rain. (Much Appreciated Joey) I was in Finland on Vacation and heard that Anthrax was playing so I went to get tickets immediately. Anthrax was the only worthwile band playing at the festival and it was still worth the money for the ticket. It was a shame that Anthrax only played a few songs, but they were absolutely amazing. They left all of the Finn's wanting more, There was a 5 minute chant for more after the band left the stage. Half of the crowd cheered, "We want more", and the other half cheered for "Mad House". I myself am from Queens New York, as is Scott Ian. So as Joey was introducing the band, he talked a bit about Scott and said that he was from Queens, So I decided to Scream out "Yea!!! Queens!" which got a few laughs.

Thanks for the great show Anthrax, if you guys play in New York next year i will be sure to be there. Thanks for the great performance. :headbang:

Thanks Anthrax! What a show...
Me and me friend travelled 600 kilometres to see Anthrax (and after the gig, same thing again). They played for only about 1 hour 10 minutes, but the dose of metal was so bloody thick I don't really care!!! It was their last show, so they needed to catch the plane or sumthin'.
The band were in fine mood, having A VERY GOOD time on stage. Classic cuts from the first 5 albums were aired. Here's the setlist in NO order, but I'm not 100% sure if it's complete (haven't sleep much for 4 nights now):

- Metal Thrashing Mad
- A.I.R.
- Medusa
- Among the Living
- Caught in a Mosh
- I Am the Law
- Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
- Indians
- Antisocial
- Got the Time

Once again, thanks guys for great, great show! :headbang:

YouGuysRockedFinland I heard your scream, it was great!

Anthrax, what can I say...the best fucking goddamn show I've ever seen!!!!!!
Got a guitar pick from Scott, thank you very much for that! I was in the front row right in front of Scott. I was the guy with a black bandanna and a Music of of Mass Destruction- t-shirt, hope you noticed me!!!

Waited over an hour for the show to start and it was worth it!! I screamed so hard I can't even speak a word right now.

Thank you Anthrax, you fucking kicked ass!! I hope you come back as Joey promised.

Edit: Joey was wearing a Benante shirt. I thought that was damn hilarious!