I'M BACK YA Bastids

bobo'c

Die!Die!get in the coffin
Mar 4, 2004
Long Island N.Y.
Hey my brothers of hate and metal.I quit my job I've been at for 8 years and had a complete mental breakdown but am good now. Maybe I lose respect for that but I'm honest. So I do't have much internet access.I miss you humps and will try to get on this board more often. Let the shite talkin begin. Laters, Bobby O

Hey my brothers of hate and metal.I quit my job I've been at for 8 years and had a complete mental breakdown but am good now. Maybe I lose respect for that but I'm honest. So I do't have much internet access.I miss you humps and will try to get on this board more often. Let the shite talkin begin. Laters, Bobby O

How about losing your relationship of 5 years and after only 2 years ofmarriage and having a nervous breakdown because your wife is ..... nevermind. Just saying dude, I know the feeling. Feel better dude.:erk:

How about losing your relationship of 5 years and after only 2 years ofmarriage and having a nervous breakdown because your wife is ..... nevermind. Just saying dude, I know the feeling. Feel better dude.:erk:

What the fuck are you saying? :yow::yow:

This day and age, it's impossible to not have some form of mental breakdown at some point...I think it's becoming commonplace...join the club! We're the elite!:headbang:

I'm sorry to hear about you having bad times Fred... You'll bounce back bro!! You're tough!! If you need help with anything, you know where to reach me..

And if the little pills start with an "A"****"N" and end with the "N" I've been there for a while now..(And the end is nowhere in sight)

Also Bobo...Glad you're back bro!! Hang tough!! We all go through some type of breakdown at one time or another..Seems like mine has gone on for years now:ill:

Schenk is right, I would rather not say. But I will say Im better now than i have been in weeks...thanks to these little pills the Dr gave me.

I'm sorry to hear about you having bad times Fred... You'll bounce back bro!! You're tough!! If you need help with anything, you know where to reach me..

And if the little pills start with an "A"****"N" and end with the "N" I've been there for a while now..(And the end is nowhere in sight)

Also Bobo...Glad you're back bro!! Hang tough!! We all go through some type of breakdown at one time or another..Seems like mine has gone on for years now:ill:
Well let me just say that for the past year I have been really stupid in some of the choices I have made in terms of things I have done. I was angry and depressed and have been taking it out on my family my freinds and worst of all my wife. I have been doing counciling and medication and things are looking up. My wife has been talking with me and while i realize that after doing some of the things i have done, if i was her I wouldnt want me back, but I still have hope. She says that we can work things out so I have something to look forward to.

Sorry to hear that...
the only medication I regularly use is music&booze, it helps but probably doesn't cure everything.

Oh yeah, hail Bobo!

Sorry to hear that...
the only medication I regularly use is music&booze, it helps but probably doesn't cure everything.

Oh yeah, hail Bobo!
Booze is what put the final nail in the coffin and music just isnt the same anymore. Everybody wants money, bitches and fame. As did I once. But everyone around here screams "support the scene" and they stand around with their hands out and people see it all the time. Its no wonder people dont go to shows. Why pay to see a half assed band that is only concerened about getting paid and not putting on the best show possable.

Booze is what put the final nail in the coffin and music just isnt the same anymore. Everybody wants money, bitches and fame. As did I once. But everyone around here screams "support the scene" and they stand around with their hands out and people see it all the time. Its no wonder people dont go to shows. Why pay to see a half assed band that is only concerened about getting paid and not putting on the best show possable.

Booze is bad news. I'm on the wagon myself. I've done some pretty stupid and regrettable shit in my life in the name of booze. I realize, after not drinking for a while, how many alcoholics there are out there carrying on as if they don't have a problem. You can't drink like you're a teenager when you're older, have a family and all the responsibilities that come with it.

Booze is bad news. I'm on the wagon myself. I've done some pretty stupid and regrettable shit in my life in the name of booze. I realize, after not drinking for a while, how many alcoholics there are out there carrying on as if they don't have a problem. You can't drink like you're a teenager when you're older, have a family and all the responsibilities that come with it.
Exactly, I went 7 years without a drink and after fighting with my wife for a week, I feel right back into it. Broke alot of stuff in anger and hurt my wifes feelings bad. Well im back in AA and doing all that again, but god damn I want a drink.

Come on you guys...I'm having pretty weird feelings right now. Well I can say I hear what you're saying about "the scene" Hawng...it's pretty much alike in here about people not going to shows and all this stuff, but I can tell you there's lot of bands and ppl who are all about having a good time with the music which is a good thing for me...which is I'm all about :) as well as the booze goes...I'm 28 and I like to drink beer, but I think I can still handle the shit responsibly...that sucks a lot of balls to hear that you are going through this crap, but this ain't the end game for sure, dude, get better soon.

Exactly, I went 7 years without a drink and after fighting with my wife for a week, I feel right back into it. Broke alot of stuff in anger and hurt my wifes feelings bad. Well im back in AA and doing all that again, but god damn I want a drink.

I went to one AA meeting...good speaker, but lots of fucked up people...couldn't relate...I'm doing fine just staying away from it on my own...for now, anyway. I'm not really hurtin' for a drink...I've got four boys, two who are teenagers...it's not good to see Dad sauced at every party we have or attend. I'm 40 now...not cool.

I went to one AA meeting...good speaker, but lots of fucked up people...couldn't relate...I'm doing fine just staying away from it on my own...for now, anyway. I'm not really hurtin' for a drink...I've got four boys, two who are teenagers...it's not good to see Dad sauced at every party we have or attend. I'm 40 now...not cool.
Im 34, no kids and a few responcibilitys and I used to drink to forget problems and try to have fun. If I was having fun, it was big fun. If I got angry, it was very much so.
I got sauced last week and got very angry. Broke alot of stuff and the neighbores called thecops. Virginia law say that even if I didnt hurt someone but the possability is there I can be arrested and I was....for destroying my own stuff. domestic abuse laws here suck major ass. I didnt even touch her and I went to jail. All because I got drunk.

Im 34, no kids and a few responcibilitys and I used to drink to forget problems and try to have fun. If I was having fun, it was big fun. If I got angry, it was very much so.
I got sauced last week and got very angry. Broke alot of stuff and the neighbores called thecops. Virginia law say that even if I didnt hurt someone but the possability is there I can be arrested and I was....for destroying my own stuff. domestic abuse laws here suck major ass. I didnt even touch her and I went to jail. All because I got drunk.

Fucked up laws are everywhere...in here for instance, when you have a bicycle accident and hurt yourself only, you can be charged and pay the big-assed fine, because you did hurt somebody...only it was you.

Fucked up laws are everywhere...in here for instance, when you have a bicycle accident and hurt yourself only, you can be charged and pay the big-assed fine, because you did hurt somebody...only it was you.
Now thats messed up. you hurt yourself by accident and get charged for it?!?! That is just as bad as breaking your own stuff and getting arrested!!