I'm Broken?!

This is fucking sick man. This hits on so many levels. It's fucking terrorism in the USA. By our own fucking people.

Now every band in the world is gonna be thinking about this next time they go on stage. Now every fan going into the smallest of venues is going to be required to agree to nothing short of a cavity search. Now ticket prices will go up for security measures.

The ramifications of one nutcase will be felt for years to come.

Yeah, this definitely pisses me off. Of course, I am saddened for the friends and families of the deceased. But mostly, I am pissed off. This isn't like the Great White show where it was an accident. This was terrorism.

TSO–I was considering just the same thing. This has HORRIBLE ramifications for the metal scene. Bands are going to be scared to come to the US where things like this happen; clubs are going to be scared to book metal bands; people are going to be scared to go to metal shows and attendance will drop.

Bad, bad news.

It's a sad , sad day. What they hell is the world coming to where you can't enjoy a show, without the club burning into flames due to owners cutting corners?
When you can't go & check out a gig without getting shot? Or having the the band getting shot at? Or killed?! I can't even imagine losing my brother in such a manner.
My heart goes out to Vinnie Paul.
Dimebag-R.I.P.