I'm cleaning the vaults... Promos Up For Grabs!!!!!!!

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
Free promos, up for grabs.

Keep in mind, it may take awhile for me to get them shipped to you, but free is free. So if you see anything you want here, let me know.

STRATOVARIUS- Infinite
DESPOILMENT demo
7 Song sampler of KING's X new cd
ANGEL DUST- Of Human Bondage
ONWARD- Evermoving
PRIMAL FEAR- Jaws Of Death
U.D.O.- Holy
MERCURY TIDE- Why?
MNEMIC- Mechanical Spin Phenomena
WHITE SKULL- Tales from the North
HOLLOW- Architect Of The Mind
PEGAZUS- Breaking the Chains
BLO.TORCH- s/t
BRIMSTONE- Carving a Crimson Career
SCAR CULTURE- Inscribe
OPPROBRIUM- Discerning forces
NIGHTWISH- Wishmaster
MORTIIS- Crypt Of The Wizard
MESHUGGAH- rare Trax
STAHHLHAMMER- Feind Hort Mit

Papa Josh said:
HOLLOW- Architect Of The Mind
BLO.TORCH- s/t
BRIMSTONE- Carving a Crimson Career
SCAR CULTURE- Inscribe

What are these like?

NIGHTWISH- Wishmaster
MESHUGGAH- rare Trax

I'll take these. Yeah, sue me, I've never heard Nightwish.

Dreamlord said:
What are these like?

Tales from the North is Viking POWER metal (through and through). You will hate it - others who like power metal will love it. It's their best album. Ayeka or lizard might want to give it a try.

I'll take these. Yeah, sue me, I've never heard Nightwish.

You will hate Nightwish. I guarantee it - but give them a try, and once you're done, pass them on. :lol:

THanks for the info. It's appears Hollow and Brimstone are power metal as well.

I'll take that Blo. Torch and Scar Culture though.

Dreamlord said:
BLO.TORCH- s/t
Got it. It's mostly "Slaughter of the Soul"-esque death/thrash with interesting basslines and some slower songs with clean vocals. Rather disturbing lyrics too. Seems like a great album for $0 to me.

Originally Posted by Papa Josh
JayKeeley said:
Tales from the North is Viking POWER metal (through and through). You will hate it - others who like power metal will love it. It's their best album. Ayeka or lizard might want to give it a try.

Or me. :D

PJ... if no one else has laid claim to this, I'd be glad to Paypal you a few bucks to ship this out.

bloodfiredeath said:

:lol: Sorry man! Hope you enjoy it - the female vocals on it are...'weird and wonderful'. The womans obviously smoked a few too many marlboro.

Nice front cover too! ;)

talescover.jpg

JayKeeley said:

I'm sure I've heard the name White Skull bandied around the PowerQuest forum...well, if these are all freebies I'll take whatever no-one else wants :loco:

Please can I have my Unanimated CD :)

Did Dreamlord want that Nightwish CD? If not, I do! Not for me, a buddy is curious about them because he saw somebody's signature in that Children of Bullplop forum massacre and was intrigued by it.

Russell said:
Well, if you don't mind posting to the UK (to a non RC writer) I've been meaning to check out Angel Dust for ages..

But I would send you either some money or a CD/CD-R in return. :) Free doesn't seem fair on you :p
Russell mate - if you want a 'proper' copy of the Angel Dust album, I have the 2-CD version (one CD is a sampler) up for trade. Do you have a trade list?

Here's mine: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97584&highlight=trade

Otherwise, if you're just trying it out, go right ahead with Papa's very cool offer.