I'm getting a little bored of Peter Romeos shredding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattias the Bitch Boy

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2001
Is anyone else getting sick of Romeo's mindless shredding? Seems like all he's been interested in for the last two albums are odd time signatures and funky tricks. What about the passion though? Where's the fire? The magic? The FEELING? I really miss it. Sure, his neoclassical licks are fun party tricks, but listening to them for entire albums gets really dull. Personally I think he should quit playing now and get a job. His time is over. I also think he's a little over weight. What's everyone else view on this matter?

troll_dolls.jpg

These are the only cool trolls. I still have mine.

Mattias of the Night said:
Is anyone else getting sick of Romeo's mindless shredding? Seems like all he's been interested in for the last two albums are odd time signatures and funky tricks. What about the passion though? Where's the fire? The magic? The FEELING? I really miss it. Sure, his neoclassical licks are fun party tricks, but listening to them for entire albums gets really dull. Personally I think he should quit playing now and get a job. His time is over. I also think he's a little over weight. What's everyone else view on this matter?

peter??

Beelzebub said:
troll_dolls.jpg

These are the only cool trolls. I still have mine.

LOL, so I wasn't the only one who owned those...mine are off in a box somewhere, but I know my family does still have them... ;)

RR1...there's a better pic of Bush doing that...check out the look on his face on this one:

longhorn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.