"I'm getting blisters from these great sox!"

sknight

Are You Morbid?
C'mon, you're a rockstar, Henrik!

WOW, the footage was beyond anything I could even imagine. You guys are fucking funny!

I hope to find an Easter Egg of Jonas dropping his sticks over and over and over and over...

BTW- the US version comes in a plastic case, inside a slipcase, and with the booklet.

Don't hesitate; you appear to be getting the full package.

I finished watching both DVD's. I have to say this is one of the better produced concert dvd's out there, even rivaling and perhaps bettering Dream Theater's Live at Budokan.

The visual comparisons to be made are few, since this is a totally different theme and production. This theme is more of excitement, with the changing camera angles and shots of the different areas of the stage and theatre. The lighting of the theatre was amazing and lended itself to the excitement, while the drawback being the members were in shadows and not readily visible. While this is a minor thing, it also lends itself to the atmosphere of darkness, especially for the earlier songs. Guitarwork is pretty visible. The contrasting view of the string section, as well as their placement was cool. The other fact is the visual impact the individual members have on stage. All of them have presence and have playing styles that have visual impact on the audience. This is not a sessile band on stage.

The bonus dvd is simply great. These guys are clowns and I was laughing through the whole thing. I don't want to give away stuff and be spoilers, but one of the funniest things I've seen is when Will made dinner, myself being Indian as well. I was dying laughing at that scene. It was like a comedy from start to finish and I'm very grateful to the band for including that spin of originality into this set. Overall, this presented an amazing value for the fan's dollar.

Favorite scene- although there are many, I have to pick the part during "As I Lie Here Bleeding" where the two fans in the front row looked over, and high-fived each other into a handshake. It looks like they were never happier than at that moment.

Hey, I think that one of those fans is me! I was in the front row for the gig and I shook someone's hand! You are right, I had never been happier - Evergrey are my favourite band ever and it was my best gig ever! I'm also sorry to say that the flag that Thomas holds up at the end is mine as well - I wore it as a cape!!
I haven'y got the DVD yet - my local shop has closed and the mail order company is letting me down big style! I need to see the DVD - it sounds awesome!

The DVD is great man. Glad to hear it was as good a time as it looked. Just pure energy out there.

But like I said, you're going to love to see the the bonus footage. Pretty much all bloopers and the band making fun of themselves throughout. Yes, even Michael. You even get to see views of the members in their interviews like you could not have imagined them.

Well done!

I'd like to think that I am Evergrey's biggest fan in England, but I bet I'm not! I flew to Gothenburg just to go to the gig and I am so glad I did! I had the best night of my life and I am glad that I was not the only one who did - everything about the evening was magical.
I can't wait to see the extras also - I have been lucky enough to meet the band a few times and I can imagine that they are a lot of fun off stage!
Now if only Royal Mail will get their arses into gear and deliver my DVD.....grrrrr......

Yea you were the one who high fived that guy I remember you, I was standing between you two. A funny thing i talked to tompa yesterday on the dvd signing, and so when they played the acoustic gig, between one of the songs he pointed at me and told me that I was seen alot on the dvd, and then he pointed at Fredrik (the other high five guy) and said: ohh yes your are on the dvd aswell when you high-five that english guy

Cool! All I need now is to receive the DVD and I will be very happy!
Is anyone going to Bloodstock open air in England at the end of June to see Evergrey? I'll be there, and I can't wait!

So what were your favorite moments from the bonus DVD?

There were so many, like when Jonas snuck up behind Henrick, or when the comical music came up for the last question for Rikard on his solo interview.

Everyone making fun of Will (including Andy) was classic.
"I would like some tandoori chicken please!"