I'm getting tired of these idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorv

Drug the Priest
May 30, 2005
the bowels of lochness
The other day I was with some clique (still in high school) and me and this other fellow metal head were talking about....well...metal. Well, this ignorant white prick in the group opened his damn mouth in the middle of our conversation "Hey chris! You know what metal is?! Good metal?! Metallica! Nine Inch Nails! System of a down! None of that *makes a growl/screech* music you listen to. It's uninspired and talentless"
I stared at him directly in the eye trying to fight the urge to pop one of them with my pen. Then came my reply "Man! Inform yourself! Don't talk out of your ass! Metal is more than satan and growls. Metal is something you feel. Something you can't get enough of, and just when you think you've had enough. The cravings kick back in with a vengeance. Metal is like the shire, no matter how far you travel. You know when you return it'll welcome you with open arms. Metal is an experience for all, but appreciated by the few. Metal is...is....just....FUCK!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

YA, ok my reply was a little exaggerated. It went more like "man! you fool! metal is something you feel" thats about it. I decided not to be teacher for the day. I hate kids.

Metal is like the shire, no matter how far you travel. You know when you return it'll welcome you with open arms.

other than that being the most dreadful post i have ever read - are you from the shire? as in the shire in sydney (i.e. cronulla, lurgarno etc??) it would explain a lot if you were ...

good story, but you didnt have to make a thread.

And I dont have to post this post. But I will. Just cause I can.

The other day I was with some clique (still in high school) and me and this other fellow metal head were talking about....well...metal. Well, this ignorant white prick in the group opened his damn mouth in the middle of our conversation "Hey chris! You know what metal is?! Good metal?! Metallica! Nine Inch Nails! System of a down! None of that *makes a growl/screech* music you listen to. It's uninspired and talentless"
I stared at him directly in the eye trying to fight the urge to pop one of them with my pen. Then came my reply "Man! Inform yourself! Don't talk out of your ass! Metal is more than satan and growls. Metal is something you feel. Something you can't get enough of, and just when you think you've had enough. The cravings kick back in with a vengeance. Metal is like the shire, no matter how far you travel. You know when you return it'll welcome you with open arms. Metal is an experience for all, but appreciated by the few. Metal is...is....just....FUCK!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

YA, ok my reply was a little exaggerated. It went more like "man! you fool! metal is something you feel" thats about it. I decided not to be teacher for the day. I hate kids.

Ignorant WHITE prick... Unless you're living in Africa, or a predominantly non-White country, you don't have the authority to say that.

I can only imagine what he called you in his thread about the story on a Metallica forum. 'Up himself N*****' maybe?

You're the bloody idiot.

By the way, your argument is flawless.

Ignorant WHITE prick... Unless you're living in Africa, or a predominantly non-White country, you don't have the authority to say that.

I can only imagine what he called you in his thread about the story on a Metallica forum. 'Up himself N*****' maybe?

You're the bloody idiot.

By the way, your argument is flawless.

ignorant WHITEprick

sheesh dude it's the 2000's, race is no longer an issue. I could say w/e the hell I please.

let them be philistines. in the end the ignorant will perish.

All the great established societies eventually crumble in on themselves and the once-oppressed make themselves known, i.e. Greeks, Romans, classical music, etc.

Pop will soon follow, and metal will hopefully be discovered by many disenchanted, disappointed music fans.

I hate people like that, people talking out of their asses without getting all the facts. You don't have to like true metal, but don't go around spouting off how much it sucks if you haven't actually LISTENED to it.

Besides, he listens to SOAD. His opinions are automatically void by the fact that he listens to a whiny bunch of terrorists.:OMG:

All the great established societies eventually crumble in on themselves and the once-oppressed make themselves known, i.e. Greeks, Romans, classical music, etc.

Pop will soon follow, and metal will hopefully be discovered by many disenchanted, disappointed music fans.

The reason metal is underground and alternative, and crap music is popular is because the majority of people are stupid and have short attention spans and they always will. So challenging music will never be mainstream and lowest common denominator rubbish will always be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.