I'm going to America!

Smashed

Sexy Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
A pub,Perth.
www.geocities.com
After much rooting around,I finally booked my holiday today.Leaving Perth on June 28th,then heading to Los Angeles,New York City,Pennsylvania and up to Canada.
Hopefully I'll be able to catch some decent gigs and a bit of WWF action while I'm there.
Whatever happens I'll be sure to teach the Yanks how superior our Aussie piss drinking skills are - I'll do the country proud:D

cool, im sure you will have a awesome time
Im not to sure about that WWF though.
While your demonstrating your beer drinking skills, remember to also demonstrate to the ladies what other skills we have that are also superior to the yanks :)

Smashed:
When are you going to be in Canada? I'm going to be in Vancouver from July 2 to August 4. Can't wait! American and Canadian ladies seem to like our Aussie accents too which is handy..... I'm sure you will have a blast, I plan on having a bloody good time when I'm on holiday. I'll be seeing Pantera, Slayer and Static X on the one bill too, plus the Vans warped tour among other gigs.
I'll be seeing my younger brother for the first time in 7 years as well so there will be much drinking and merriment hehehe.

Dont know about the management thing Moony,altough I wouldn't mind handling someone like Shania Twain- hehe:D

Crossy,a pork swordsman is indeed similar to a skin flautist-but a bit more brutal...kinda like Zorro with his knob hanging out..or something..:D

PIV - I'm heading up to Canada from Pennsylvania and via Niagra Falls.Theres no definate date set on it,because that part of the holiday I'm making up as I go along.I'm guessing the around second week of July-I'll keep ya posted.

Dont worry-I've been scrubbing up my "G'day sheila"and other Aussie cliches.Anything that can cause a bit of action in the trouser department is worth investing a bit of time in!!

Originally posted by Moon Child
I have absolutely nothing to add about the prowess of Aussie men in the bedroom thankyou very much.

how do you know thats what i was talking about
;)