I'm going to be in Stockholm for 3 weeks...

Feicht

Oh man, that is hot!!!
Dec 18, 2004
Austria
does anyone know of any good recordstores or clubs (live music or pubs, whatever)? i'm trying to look for ways to spend my time wisely while i'm there :) thanks \m/

Ken Lyall said:
Lucky bastard, let us know how it goes.

oh i'll make sure to :) luck doesn't have anything to do with it though; more like working a lot and not spending your money on bullshit, and finding a good price for an airline ticket hehe :D

anyway i'm really looking forward to it. it's cool how, when you're travelling, you don't even have to really be DOING anything for it to be cool. i mean, just being in some coffee shop or something in sweden will 10x cooler than the same thing at home ;)

If you like zoos and such things Skansen is pretty neat.
Im not that familiar with pubs and stuff but it`s not like it`s metalheaven here.....

...or wait....maybe it is :rolleyes:

You want to go here but i want to go to Columbus. Lucky bastard.

Deadlift said:
If you like zoos and such things Skansen is pretty neat.
Im not that familiar with pubs and stuff but it`s not like it`s metalheaven here.....

...or wait....maybe it is :rolleyes:

You want to go here but i want to go to Columbus. Lucky bastard.

columbus...ohio?!?? why??? :guh: i've never even been there :lol:

Here's also, a list of events in Stockholm during your visit:
Here

You can also browse the rest of the site for more info about Stockholm (in English).

Also, if you like to try many different kinds of beer or whiskey, then you HAVE TO visit Akkurat.

http://www.akkurat.se/index.html

Unfortunatelly the webpage is in Swedish, but if you know that Öl=Beer (Fasta Fatöl (beer on tap) being the most interesting link), you should at least be able to browse their usual stock (they always have more beers than listed, but the ones listed are the ones they always have). The local beers Heaven (stout), Hell (lager) and Fallen Angel (bitter) are a must to try out.

wow, thanks alot stilgar :headbang:

i'll definitely let you know if i can't find those places... i'm still getting used to looking at maps in a different language :)

Lee_B said:
I got bored after three days in Stockholm. Good luck.

well i'm an american... i think just the fact of being in another country is enough to keep me giddy for a few weeks :D