i'm going to both hollywood shows...

ive been waiting almost 5 fucking years to see this band, and GOD i hope they change the setlist up for the second night. i want to see more than 6 songs from them, and from the setlist it looks like theyve been playing on this tour, there are plenty of songs that arent on it that i really want to see, like warheart, kissing the shadows, follow the reaper, sixpounder.

anyone else going to either hollywood date?

im going to the house of blues, see you there

You guys going to the Hollywood show can you post both setlists cuz I am goin to the San Francisco show the 28th, and I think the second shows set will be the one they play when I see'emY you are a lucky bastard I wish they came to San Francisco twice! I hope they play Towards Dead End

ill definitely post both setlists. im pretty sure i already know what one of them is going to be...from what it sounds like from people who have posted about this tour, theyre playing the same setlist the whole tour. we will see though... even if they play the same set both nights, im still going to be in awe finally watching them play. i cant wait...plus dimmu wont disappoint. it will be a great show, 2 nights in a row. (then im going to see devin townsend the night after also, making for 3 shows in a row)

you guys that get to go, are lucky!! i wasn't able to make it to atlanta.. *pouts*. haha. hopefully, they'll tour north america soon!!! i reeeeaaaalllllyyyy wanna see them!!!!!!

hmm... when are the hollywood dates? maybe i could find a way to get out there for those. get in touch with some cali friends, find a place to stay, get on some cheap plane.. or even drive! ha, i rode a bus to colorado three years ago and it was HELL! but i've already been through a wreck for CoB, i'd go through hell for 'em too.

maybe i can make it to the kansas, missouri, and illinois shows.