i'm going too

EagleFlyFree

crack you like an acorn
Feb 27, 2002
in a tree. that i have.
i'm going to Brazil to my mum's hometown, a cousin is marrying... i'll be back around jan 12th so till then you'll have to do without your favorite joke cannon fodder hehe

have nice christmas and new year's eve all of you!! drink a lot and yell like a drunk pirate .-)

cya all macacos and macacas!

yeah dude, kick some ass there! If you dont know what to say scream
NORSK ARISK BLAK METAL! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

:headbang:

Mwahahahahah
schick.gif

Slay Ya Later....

One more argentinian here? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D Just kidding, Eagle, hehehe, have a nice trip (be careful with TAM airplanes when you go back to Argentina, they are dangerous), a nice marriage (take care for not sleeping during that boring cult), a happy Mithra's day (I mean, Xmas), happy New Year (with caipirinha, c'mon, you're in Brasil), alcohol etc.

Are you going to Rio Grande do Sul? Please, say you're not, cause I'm going there too next week

Merry Xmas mr Eagle..
yeah, and I second that with caipirinha...drink lots of it ;) hehe

É que ela nunca provô TUBÃO, huahuahuahuahua!

Huahuahuahuahua, isso me faz lembrar duns alemão que vieram aqui e eu fiquei de intérprete. Meu, os caras tomavam 4, 5 até 6 caipirinhas num dia, huahuahuahua, e ainda queriam pagar com cartão de crédito... pffff...

isso sem falar que um dos alemão fico me agradecendo por umas duas horas só pq eu dei uma garrafa de 51 pro infeliz... meu, esses gringo são mto estranho.