I'm in shock

Metal-R-US

Sep 7, 2005
I actually saw the Empires video on Dutch tv tonight! It was on a digital theme channel of a Dutch broadcaster and I really was in shock... :OMG:

Considering the state of Dutch tv nowadays (and the Dutch over here can confirm that) it's crazy indeed...

Metal-R-US said:
I actually saw the Empires video on Dutch tv tonight! It was on a digital theme channel of a Dutch broadcaster and I really was in shock... :OMG:

That's Great!:headbang:

Yeh, apparently it's been played on Scuzz as well - so good, Biomechanical are finally being recognised!

Fortunately it wasn't a one-off at Bruut TV. I almost turned off the show because they were playing the same Exploited vid 3 times in a row but they made up for that as immediately after that the Empires vid was played...

profskett said:
Oh really?? That's excellent!

Finally MTV has bothered to play something good...

MTV-2 has one good show a week (120 Metal Minutes), its on at some ungodly hour on a friday night I think, they've played loads of unsigned and up and coming UK bands, loads of class international metal bands and some golden oldies. Unfortunately they insist on mixing in a fair bit of shit with it, but if you can catch it its worth the watch. Its been going downhill a little though as of late...

Metal-R-US said:
Fortunately it wasn't a one-off at Bruut TV. I almost turned off the show because they were playing the same Exploited vid 3 times in a row but they made up for that as immediately after that the Empires vid was played...

I was watching this with my son,and indeed three times in a row that stupid exploited vid.
My son said it was his favorite,and he didn't like the Bio-vid,hmmm something I need to work on.
He's only 5, I still got time.:heh:

You can't start early enough, my 4 year old daughter likes the Biomech vid. As a baby she fell asleep to Slayer and Morbid Angel but these days she rather plays Maiden and KISS on her little stereo...

Metal-R-US said:
You can't start early enough, my 4 year old daughter likes the Biomech vid. As a baby she fell asleep to Slayer and Morbid Angel but these days she rather plays Maiden and KISS on her little stereo...

That's excellent:D