I'm laughing UNCONTROLABLY RIGHT NOW!

xmidihcx

off topic user
Dec 29, 2005
brooklyn, ny
www.myspace.com
this is so fucked up dude, some kid on the metal forum was like, bodom should totally go on tour with linkin park. and that alone was absurd but funny. i wanted to know if he was serious so i read some posts and i saw some girl who said the funniest thing i've ever heard!! check it out

SHOULD BODOM TOUR WITH LINKIN PARK?
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4479166&posted=1#post4479166

I don't like both bands. But who cares really? Please keep this place free from the Blabbermouth mentality. Let people like what they like. Peace.

Funny thing about the Bodom board is that half the people hate Bodom after the new CD. :D If anyone didn't understand, the original poster is one of these people and he's making a bit of a joke.

Once some dude wrote me about my band. Intelllegently described the music and sounded he liked what I liked. Then at the end, said... "the only thing that could make it better if it had some vocals like Johnathan Davis from Korn" I don't think the guy was joking. He just comes from a different community.

Damn, I'm glad I've got the Firefox Adblock plugin installed here. How many bloody stupidly large sig images?!?! :(

I like everything except that Backmask band I've heard... whewww.. they dont bring the rock... I <3 all other bands that bring the rock

w00t

Oh... hey Shane, how's it comin'?

>.>
<.<

dawnofadreamx97 said:
LOL thankyou for sharing that... that made my day haha

well, i thought it was a pointless post on my behalf, but as long as at least one person found the humor in it,i feel like it had a purpose, i was fuckin crackin up from that statement too! btw, SICKS DEEP ROCKS!!! i'm from brooklyn so i have totally know about you guys, and I've even been to one of your shows, i think it was in Queens. anways, rock on dude!:hotjump: