I'm new, so hiya everyone!!

gothbarbie

containedwithintheshadows
May 29, 2002
with the pixies under my bed
Visit site
Hey people Im brand new to this site so i thought i would say hi!!! :) Every 1 has to message me back so i feel accepted and loved now ok lol ;) i really like this site the links are great and from what ive read of the threads you all seem pretty fun as well :D and can i just say...... THESE SMILIES KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

Thanx you guys!

you've all made me feel really welcome. Slash was right you are all really nice. :D And Slash hunny thanx for sticking up for me....kinnda.....but it's ok i'll kill Iron and Barbarian later :p

So.........a little about me.

well my name is Roslyn or Roz or Rozzy, really whatever you wanna call me is fine lol, but most of my friends call me Roz. I'm good friends with Slash Freeman, thats how i got here. I like rock and metal music mostly but i have quite a wide variety of musical tastes. Most of my time is spent hanging out with my friends whom i love like family.:)

I want to be an actress and so i'm a member of GLOC (Glasgow Light Opera Company) and we r performing Carousel at the Kings in November which i am really excited about as it will be my first performance at a professional theatre. I also play piano, i've been taking lessons for about 5 years now. I also sing, i passed my int2 module this term and im sitting my higher next term. As you can probably tell most of my liffe revolves around music lol so i feel right at home here.:lol:

Anyway thanx again for making me feel so welcome, you guys are the best!!!