I'm New To Evergrey

You will get many different responses with this question. I myself would suggest start with their newest and work your way back. It is well worth the journey.

A Night to Remember (shows how kick ass they can perform live)
The Inner Circle
Recreation Day
In Search of Truth
Solitude, Dominance, Tragedy
The Dark Discovery

It would also be good to do it just the opposite, From earliest to newest. Whatever you decide....You have to purchase all of them. No questions asked! :headbang:

btw...Love the Waynes world pic! I'm a huge fan!!

Ok, thanks for the tip. I have downloaded the Mp3's they have for download at their site and I think that I will get the Dvd first. Hell, I bought Iron Maiden - Rock In Rio before anything else and that (being my first taste of TRUE metal) lead into a whole new level of musical appreciation.

*Garth madly plays drums*
Dude in Shop - Man, You're amazing Dude!
Garth - Thanks. I Like To Play *Ting*

Waynes World Is Awesome!!

welcome fellow Aussie.
Dude, In search of truth is in my books, one of the greatest peices of recorded music ever...........so maybee try solitude dominance tragedy or recreation day, then in search of truth, just to make sure you dont start with the best ;p

Daniel\m/

Ohnestly..It doesent really matter which record you start with, cause they are all amazing. But I think you should go with either ISOT, RD or TIC, cheers! :D