I'm new

Patric

Nov 1, 2001
Disneyland
Hi all! I've been reading this forum through and it seems like most of you guys here are really cool! I was brought to the website itself 'cause some time ago I borrowed Anthrax-Spreading the Disease album to check it out....I've been playing it constantly now! Along with Anthrax, I've also been listening to much Cynic, although they're pretty special and denmands lots of concentrated listening, at least for me! Other bands I like are Morbid Angel, Nevermore, Judas Priest, Emperor, Gorguts, Amon Amarth (my second favorite band), Enslaved, Dark Funeral, Death (best band ever), The Haunted, Slayer, Dragonlord, Soilwork etc. I've been looking for Atheist everywhere, but it seems that they don't have it here in Scandinavia (yeah, I currently live in Denmark but I'm moving to my original homeland Sweden soon). It's fun that I discovered this forum!

Hello & Welcome to the Anthrax message board Patric! Yes, I agree, (In the voice of the comic book guy), "Death is one of the best bands ever!" Atheist kicks ass man, I haven't heard them in years! I may have to find some now.

Aw,right mate cool selection of bands. Just got into soilwork and fantastic they are to. Atheist, now I've not listened to them for a long time, gonna have to get my vinyl collection out (the only real way to listen to music) got both albums, very demanding to listen to, very technical. I've just ordered the theory in practise album colonising the sun some newish technical death metal GREAT!:D