I'm really tired...

no, but that's a given.
the first time I saw them I got hit with a headstock right in my jaw and the singer put his boot into my forehead.

since then I've known to keep my distance at DEP shows.

omg, well they didnt get an ambulance for this kid... he played it off, but it must have hurt. i was standing in front of the bathroom so like, every injured party limped past me holding their faces.

i am so short i couldnt even see those dudes b/c i was by the stage. i hate that crap tho and you're right, it's totally tekken.

i went to a hardcore show for the first time in many years. i was tricked. someone told me i would really like "burnt by the sun," and that someone knew that i am totally metal but didnt warn me. so im at the show and im like the only person there with long hair and a megadeth t-shirt, and at 22 one of the oldest people in the room and one of the few holding a beer. even my black rectangular glasses couldnt get me out of that mess...

btw -- i thought the band was alright and i was like 'so this is what theyre calling hardcore these days? i guess metal is the new hardcore, similarly to how making-out is the new sex, plumbers crack is the new cleavage and wrestling is the new making-out.'

Originally posted by BigFakeSmile

btw -- i thought the band was alright and i was like 'so this is what theyre calling hardcore these days? i guess metal is the new hardcore, similarly to how making-out is the new sex, plumbers crack is the new cleavage and wrestling is the new making-out.'

one of these days you'll have to explain the logic here to me because it makes sense but i want to know how you came to these conclusions.