I'm screwed (hopefully not)

Pessimism

Endemic Vagabond
Feb 16, 2004
SoCal
Yeah, I hate being a procrastinator...I have an oral report to deal with in front of the philosophy club, and then all this english shit due for my friday class....fun times.....and I'm still procrastinating, I can't focus at work

Please, insult me so I may leave this damned place >:0

:lol:

you fucking masochist, you probably get a fucking hard one everytime someone insults you, huh? you make me sick :puke: . next you'll start a thread asking for someone to shit on a glass table while you're lying underneath it. you're pathetic, wasting away on here when there's work to be done. if i didn't like you, i'd probably hate you, because this is just sick. sick! begging for insults and torture and sexual mutilation like mel gibson. go do your fucking homework!!!

:p

damn, this should be in thread games. :)
the "say something bad about the seraphim belial above you" thread.

but yeah, good luck with those reports.

IdolWarship said:
:lol:

you fucking masochist, you probably get a fucking hard one everytime someone insults you, huh? you make me sick :puke: . next you'll start a thread asking for someone to shit on a glass table while you're lying underneath it. you're pathetic, wasting away on here when there's work to be done. if i didn't like you, i'd probably hate you, because this is just sick. sick! begging for insults and torture and sexual mutilation like mel gibson. go do your fucking homework!!!

:p

damn, this should be in thread games. :)
the "say something bad about the seraphim belial above you" thread.

but yeah, good luck with those reports.
:lol::lol::lol::worship: That's the funniest thing I've read in the longest time :lol:

Hahaha i had that happen to me before! and i was totally tripping balls when i came to class on that day. soo....i got up and pulled something out of my ass and everyone fucking applauded me and told me they loved it! I WAS FREAKING OUT THE WHOLE TIME MAN! i could barely understand english

Hurrah :D

Go Mediocrity

mediocrity.jpg