I'm seeing Deep Purple+Uriah Heep tomorrow :)

Nefilim

Rotten undead buccaneer
I'm really looking forward to this concert. Even if both bands are a bit old by now, I've heard that DP still work some magic on stage, and Ian Gillan is one of my all-time favourite vocalists, so it's gonna be a blast :)
Does anyone else listen to DP? I'm not into Uriah Heep very much, but it's gonna be cool to see them nevertheless.

D.P ruled once upon a time. "Burn" is in my top five and Ritchie B. is one of the coolest guitarplayer ever. The new lineup is OK but i think their latest album is a bit lame. U.H also ruled once upon as time. Both bands still sounds very good live so enjoy ! ( I had some plans to go myself but i have to work )

Yeah the concert was really cool :)
UH did a really good job, even if their songs are a bit too cheezy for my taste. They really put on a great live-show.
DP rocked too but seemed a bit bored to begin with. After a few songs they got more lively though, but they played a bit too much of their new stuff IMO. The show started out with "Highway Star" and during the show they played some real classics like "Lazy", "Space Trucking", "Black Night", "Hush" and of course "Smoke on the Water". All in all a cool show, although they were probably 1000 times better when young.