I'm so tired of it...

MDavisKiktUrAss

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2001
What a day. What a day indeed.

I feel so tired. Not tired in the normal sense, tired down to my soul. I'm sick of this world and sick of the people in it. From fanaticism, to self righteousness, to ignorant impulsiveness, to a seemingly infinite number of vices contained within this society. The nations, states, factions, etc. Any large organized groups basically, are led by such bias and blindness. Compromises and "just causes" have commandeered the minds of individuals, turning them into only a part of the problem.

I like the people on this forum, because they don't uniformly belong to any group of people with an agenda of their own. People who are intelligent and deep, yet not really affiliated with anything. I wish I could just vanish from this place with a couple of this type of people. Imagine that: misanthropy conjoined with the need for people and the need for interaction.

In short, I've had enough of the Bin Laden's, George Bush's, semi-sane terrorists, big-mouthed media, easily influenced racists, egoists who care about nothing but their agendas, Painfully traditional Islamics, arguing spectators, and the works.

Why the hell does it matter? Rome was destroyed, Pearl Harbor was attacked, Hiroshima was nuked, The twin towers were felled. It happens...and I don't want to see any of it.

Anyone know where this haven I seek is? Oh well.

Sorry about the defication of useless words, but in the end, all words serve little purpose.

Whoops. the above post was supposed to be from this handle, and not from "MDavisKiktUrAss" that is, apparently, my brother, who has recently signed up at ultimatemetal.com. I guess he never logged out. At any rate, that was my message.

Originally posted by TyrantOfFlames
Anyone know where this haven I seek is?

If I knew where that was, do you think I'd be writing this reply? :s

Sometimes I wish it's somewhere here on Earth, oftentimes I think it's There (beyond death).