I'm still hoping for a certain band to appear

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
That one that Diabolik wants to shove a pike through the lead singer's ass.

He provided so much entertainment for this forum, I can't imagine what he'd do for the fest.

I was being sarcastic.. in case that wasn't clear.

November's Doom should be brought back. If only so I can possibly see them this year.

I like the roster so far. But to convince the person that would go with me, the other night is going to have to have a little more folk/power. Especially since PaganFest is now going to be in Atlanta as well.

Just get Hollenthon!

That would be my guess.....

If there are to be more locals, my vote would be for Eden's Fall, as I have yet to see them live.
That is one band that should be playing the night of Testament!

That would be cool as hell to play the same night as Testament!!!:headbang: Don't worry man, you'll get to see us live one of these days and thanks alot for saying that. We played Powerfest a few years ago and the promoters try not to bring local bands back that have already play and I respect that.

That would be cool as hell to play the same night as Testament!!!:headbang: Don't worry man, you'll get to see us live one of these days and thanks alot for saying that. We played Powerfest a few years ago and the promoters try not to bring local bands back that have already play and I respect that.

No prob dude!
Anyone who is a Testament fan (or fan of any great US thrash), should check out Eden's Fall.