I'm sure a few of ya liked this band...

You think any problems are solved with it? His problems, yes. But it brought more trouble to his family, friends and band... Personally, I think suicide is quite a selfish and coward thing to do. It takes courage to kill yourself, but even more courage to fight the problems, ask for help and let others help you...

I didn't now this band, but still I'm sorry...

COMMENT on Blabbermouth
| Gorguts Drummer Takes His Life

posted by: John from Vehemence

10/21/2002 6:23:49 PM
This is a tragic month because of the news of this mans Death. I have worshiped Gorguts for quite some time now and I cannot comprehend how much talent is lost but not forgotten. I am from Phoenix, Arizona and I saw Gorguts at a now closed down club called Boston’s in Tempe, AZ. I asked Martyrs guitars and Steve for an autograph, the newest members at the time. I will cherish the EOS disc I have due to his signature as a remembrance of what brutal intense drumming I have witnessed during their show. As a dedicated Gorguts fan, I wish the best of luck to Gorguts and my condolences to Steve Macdonald’s Family. Depression gets us at the best of times and suffocates us at the worst of times. R.I.P. See you in the next life.

thats what i put..

Suicide by hanging was also commited by CASPER in 2001 a fan, soundman, friend to "me/kinda sorta"of the band that worked at the Mason Jar. Some say he still haunts the Mason Jar. Last time I saw him was after my surgrey of my appendix in Late July at the Hate Etrenal, Mayhem Exhumed show. He jumped on my back the freaking coke fiend and kinda hurt cause i wasnt supposed to bend over or mess with my open healing wound..under a guaze. Anyways.. that day he left one of our good friends Bryan stranded in Tucson, since he as coked out and so were his frineds"bryans ride" Anyways he was buried in OHIO-and from what I was told he had no true friends that gave a shit about him. R.I.P. though.

Crazy WILL was a deadicated fan of Vehemence in 1999 and came to band rehersals frequently until he stopped comming,, and posisbly went through some kind of mental hell. I remember him feeling the song Crusade to Hypocrisy and Nameless Faces. Mark called his father to see if he wanted to come to practice and we found out he killed him self.

Just recntly, Jason's (our keyboardist ) had a friend (not close, just 4 months known to him)t hat shot him self over taking a break up the work way.

By the way, the SNIPERS are caught, two black doods/military