Imaginaerum DVD release slated for April 24th!

According to the Nightwish France Facebook page...the German version of the Amazon website (Amazon.de) states that pre-orders for the Imaginaerum film are available, and the site gives a release date of May 31st, 2013.

No word yet on whether the film will be available on the standard Amazon site or if/when it will see a North American release date. :(

In the meantime, here's the listing on the Amazon.de site:
[ame]http://www.amazon.de/Imaginaerum-Nightwish-Limited-Steelbook-Blu-ray/dp/B00BNPNTL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363137755&sr=8-1[/ame]

Huge thanks to our friends at Nightwish France for the link and information. :)

well the version that will be released is in german and in english with german subtitles. the only problem is the region code on the dvd i think?!

It doesn't matter to me; I have a DVD player that plays PALs, so I'll be getting this as soon as it's released. Besides, if I waited for all the DVDs I wanted to be released here in the U.S., I would have barely been seeing End of an Era...what? Last year? :lol:

Desi: Well, Tuomas did say he hoped the DVD would see the light of day by spring of '13 at the latest. ;) He never lets us down! :D

Lucky! I would love to get a copy; that t-shirt looks great, but...well, I am so wary of ordering online and I have heard *so* many horror stories over the years about Nightwish-Shop. :( I guess I will wait and see if anyone will sell them on eBay down the road.

As I mentioned on our Facebook; some folks are already planning some viewing parties, so if anyone else is going to have one, please feel free to share the news with us! OSA gatherings are always the best, but unfortunately, it seems we always have so much fun that we forget to take pictures! :lol: