Img

Whoever the bozo is who's editing this site is, he must be a complete moron...:bah:

Since he must be out molesting sheep or whatever lame thing he does with his pathetic life, I took the liberty of making these updates for him. I hope he catches a nasty case of the clap and is forced to spend the rest of his sad life by himself in a van down by the river. :Smug:

P.S. I'm not sure if I've got the performance notes for Women in Unifrom right, so take a look and let me know what needs to be corrected. :cool:

I've always had a problem with that bozo running the site. He can't seem to get anything done up there in a timely fashion.

For example..the last news Item is from June 13th? He also has not put The Number of the Beast up there as well as Total Eclipse or Orion. :p

Originally posted by rabies
I've always had a problem with that bozo running the site. He can't seem to get anything done up there in a timely fashion.

For example..the last news Item is from June 13th? He also has not put The Number of the Beast up there as well as Total Eclipse or Orion. :p

I doubt that he can even spell timmely fashon. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rabies
It will let him/her know that we are keeping our eyes on them..and the site!
:devil:

him/her???

You skipped IT!!! :devil:

dragqueen.jpg

:lol: