Immortal!

I'm hoping i can fly down and i was actually just looking for a setlist and what i found was the tuska 2007 setlist.
"The reunited Norwegian legend IMMORTAL played a triumphant, pyro-filled spectacle at Tuska, in Helsinki. The set, while shorted the closing 'Blashyrkh', featured a more lively onstage trio, including Abbath's firebreathing.

The setlist was:

The Sun No Longer Rises
Withstand The Fall Of Time
Sons Of Northern Darkness
Tyrants
One By One
Wrath From Above
Unholy Forces Of Evil
Unsilent Storms
At The Heart Of Winter
Battles In The North

Setlist for NY:

01. The Sun No Longer Rises
02. Withstand the Fall of Time
03. Solarfall
04. Sons of Northern Darkness
05. Tyrants
06. One By One
07. Wrath From Above
08. Mountains of Might
09. Unholy Forces of Evil
10. Unsilent Storms In the North Abyss

Encore:

11. At the Heart of Winter
12. Battles In The North
13. Blashyrkh

I'm missing out due to my grandma dying and her funeral shit being today and tomorrow. Got refunded on my plane and sold my tickets and put the money to Nevermore in seattle though, so no biggie.

So I happened upon a HOT TOPIC retail location and noticed they had a stock of IMMORTAL shirts for sale.

Just sayin'.

Immortal's starting to be pretty popular for whoring, at least from what I've seen. Not quite up to the Burzum/Emperor/Darkthrone level, but still pretty high

I should have gotten tickets to go. But procrastination is a bitch

So I happened upon a HOT TOPIC retail location and noticed they had a stock of IMMORTAL shirts for sale.

Just sayin'.

Yep, they're here too...

Damned in Black ones. Kinda sad, but at the same time, oh well. Just another band for the mallcore to leach off of several years after the bands prime.