Immortal's new vid

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Black metal ist KRIEG!!! The mean face pulls and white eyes, the little boogie shuffles and the general epicness and coldness is through the roof funny. Immortal videos are more cool and fun and hilarious and way more METAL than your momma's boiling kettle!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo&feature=related[/ame]

glenn should book them as a wild card one year. talk about selling out in tickets? especially if he can get a US exclusive. I would be there in face paint and all.

This video kicked my "ASS"! Immortal are not just a Black Metal band they are "THE BLACK METAL BAND". To those that say Immortal wouldn't work at ProgPower, i say you are wrong. Back years ago if someone would have suggested Arcturus they would have been told noway. The Fest is pushing its boundaries. Lets just say ticket sales would explode, and it would be a Hell of a show.:devil:

This video kicked my "ASS"! Immortal are not just a Black Metal band they are "THE BLACK METAL BAND". To those that say Immortal wouldn't work at ProgPower, i say you are wrong. Back years ago if someone would have suggested Arcturus they would have been told noway. The Fest is pushing its boundaries. Lets just say ticket sales would explode, and it would be a Hell of a show.:devil:

I would venture to say that 1200 tickets wouldn't be enough...

Lets just say that those used to waiting till the last minute to buy tickets would have to change their habits!:lol:

Nah, Arcturus had some progressive stuff going on with their last few albums. Wouldn't have been a stretch at all.

Immortal comes to the US and does a 3 date "tour" with $70 tickets and sells each show out. ProgPower would never be big enough. Unfortunate, because I don't think anyone there would want to see them more than me haha.

Nah, Arcturus had some progressive stuff going on with their last few albums. Wouldn't have been a stretch at all.

Immortal comes to the US and does a 3 date "tour" with $70 tickets and sells each show out. ProgPower would never be big enough. Unfortunate, because I don't think anyone there would want to see them more than me haha.

Had no clue those tickets actually sold out. That's crazy. Even more shocking though is that they didn't add any more dates. If that's the case, yeah, definitely too big for Progpower.

Immortal would fucking rule. When it comes to Black Metal, only one band would be even better than them.

Ihsahn, Samoth and Trym Torson.

The mighty EMPEROR.