Impaled Nazarene

I like them, Ugra Karma is great but they seem to be a bit forgotten by metal freaks now.
I've got everything from the demos to the "Absence of war doesn't mean peace" album

I only listened to SFP

mika-london.jpg

gonna see them soon 1st time (along with Samael (CH), Entombed (S), Suffocation (US), Unleashed (S), Primordial (IR), Gorerotted (UK), Inhume (NL), God Dethroned (NL), Desaster (D)) :headbang: :headbang:

http://www.arnhemmetalmeeting.nl/

didn't they have the same guitarist as Finntroll, who died last year? I don't know much about them, heard a couple of songs only and saw a video, I guess. do you recommend them? I knew someone who said their music is absolutely sick, and he meant it in the negative way. buy anyway I don't care about what he thinks anymore, not to mention I can still like it if someone else doesn't...

Impaled Nazarene are great. I like both their BM stuff and their rock 'n' roll stuff. The last album was pretty good though the guy from Children of Boredom played on it. 'I am the killer of Trolls' and ' We are Satan's Generation' are hits.

cedarbreed said:
Impaled Nazarene are great. I like both their BM stuff and their rock 'n' roll stuff. The last album was pretty good though the guy from Children of Boredom played on it. 'I am the killer of Trolls' and ' We are Satan's Generation' are hits.
On the last one it is not Laiho but another guitarist.
Laiho plays on "Nihil".:)