Impaled Nazarene

The only pic I could find :

3.jpg

nikon87 said:
Das ist kein problem .
That pic was the only one I could find via google .

BTW : You live in France , but have a german User Name ? :confused:

Ich spreche kein Deutch :D
I've learn german during 8 years, but I'm not agood student, so.. And i've this nickname.. I do not remember why! lol
I surched something original, and in France, there's not a lot of "Engel Der Nacht" lol

Engel Der Nacht said:
Ich spreche kein Deutch :D
I've learn german during 8 years, but I'm not agood student, so.. And i've this nickname.. I do not remember why! lol
I surched something original, and in France, there's not a lot of "Engel Der Nacht" lol
Hehe , I've been learning german in high school for a year now .
Engel der Nacht = Angel of the Night , right ? Very original indeed . :wave:

I once listened to a cd with collected singles or demo's or some shit from Impaled Nazarene....I don't think I ever pushed the skip button so often after each other with such short intervals...

Maili Björklund said:
He's standing behind the singer. If you look between his legs (which I wouldn't wish to do :yuk: ), you can see a bit of Allu's knee due to the hole in his trousers also visible on the second pic. (Should I join the police?)

BTW what CD is that pic taken from??
Yeah I saw that too, he looks like he was headbanging too much so that's why he turned out to be all blurry in the picture.

lol...but if it was photoshooting..and one pic goes wrong, why didnt they shoot another pic?