Import charts

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
burrnsimportchart.jpg

Thanks to Asano (Webmaster of the Japanese PQ site) for the info

33 places over Edward The Great! :eek: That's saying something!

Man, what a cool chart! I wish the UK pop charts were like that :cool:

Better get out to Japan, Symphony. It could be a frenzy at the airport! Something like when The Beatles came to the US perhaps...? :)

Your presence has obviously been requested! :headbang:

Well it blew me away when Asano sent me the jpg file. We seem to be getting quite a few visitors to our Japanese fansite too. Seems to have been a good move getting that up and running...thanks again to Asano and Junko for getting all the work done and for suggesting the idea in the first place:worship:

Originally posted by Morning Field
Thanks Symphony, we'll be out on a real bender tonight!!!
Please come to Japan soon, you have a huge fan-base here.

Cheers,
Asano

Have a great night dude.....have a few drinks for us!

Thanks to all the fans in Japan for buying the album on import. We want to come over there to see you guys....let's hope it can happen!

It's funny how the Japanese lap up Metal like crazy motherfuckers...something I respect a lot :)

MorningField, Your welcome. You have a awesome website. To bad I cant read it. :lol: I love PQ and oh yes I sure hope PQ has many more albums to come in the near future. :D Do you have alot of fans visit the Japanese PQ site? Tell Them "Hi" for me. :D

Take care, Mary=BNC

Originally posted by Blessed Night Child
MorningField, Your welcome. You have a awesome website. To bad I cant read it. :lol: I love PQ and oh yes I sure hope PQ has many more albums to come in the near future. :D Do you have alot of fans visit the Japanese PQ site? Tell Them "Hi" for me. :D

Take care, Mary=BNC

Hi BNC

Japanese Fans will be very happy to hear your comments.
Thank you so much.

Arthemis & Power Quest BBS
1box = title
2box = name
3box = e-mail
4box = homepage url
5box = image url [ex)http://powerquest.hp.infoseek.co.jp/image/cover_thumb.jpg]
6box(big) = coment

7box(small) = delete key

submit / clear

Speak to you soon.

Asano

I'd say that makes sense - we nick the best of their technology (except for all the wierd 'innovations' for toilets...) and they have the best of our music. I'd say that's a fair deal. Congratulations guys:)