Imus be the only one that sees this as complete bullshit.

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
When Jesse JAckson called NY hymie town ( a racist jewish remark) I didn't see Al sharpton getting a piece of his ass for it. Nor did I see the lambasting of the white media for it. Everyone seemed to forgive him.
What about the Duram Dirtbag who accussed 3 white lacrose players of rape only to be proven a liar at every turn. Where the fuck was Al Sharpton or the ACLU coming to them to set things right.
What about Tawana Brawley acussing white cope of rubbing shit on her. Another lie, Another slap in the face another no show from Jackson, ACLU or Sharpton. Oh wait your right, Sharpton was leading the charge against the cops and has never showed remorse..
FAce it, it's get whitey mentality. I say Imus should have told everyone to kiss his ass. Never apologize. Fuck everyone, including those nappy headed hos....oh yeah and kill muslims..haha

When Jesse JAckson called NY hymie town ( a racist jewish remark) I didn't see Al sharpton getting a piece of his ass for it. Nor did I see the lambasting of the white media for it. Everyone seemed to forgive him.
What about the Duram Dirtbag who accussed 3 white lacrose players of rape only to be proven a liar at every turn. Where the fuck was Al Sharpton or the ACLU coming to them to set things right.
What about Tawana Brawley acussing white cope of rubbing shit on her. Another lie, Another slap in the face another no show from Jackson, ACLU or Sharpton. Oh wait your right, Sharpton was leading the charge against the cops and has never showed remorse..
FAce it, it's get whitey mentality. I say Imus should have told everyone to kiss his ass. Never apologize. Fuck everyone, including those nappy headed hos....oh yeah and kill muslims..haha

:lol:

Check this out.

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q='nappy-headed+ho%22+t-shirt&hl=en&safe=off&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-37,GGLD:en&um=1&sa=X&oi=froogle&ct=title

Sharpton is a racist,lime light seeking piece of shit. Imus wasnt being racist, he was trying to be "hip" by using slang he didnt really get what it meant, IMO be was saying that Rutgers looked tougher than the other team(which were also mostly afroamerican)