IN FLAMES – NOMINATED FOR SWEDISH GRAMMI AWARDS

There are heaps of bands that do that. I guess it's up to them as artists to decide whether they keep playing the same 'easy' songs every concert or if they try to make it a new and challenging set list every time. The only way you're garanteed to get what you want is to put it on the record player.

There are heaps of bands that do that. I guess it's up to them as artists to decide whether they keep playing the same 'easy' songs every concert or if they try to make it a new and challenging set list every time. The only way you're garanteed to get what you want is to put it on the record player.

Yeah true, i know what your saying, but even so i think they should chuck at least 2 or 3 of the older stuff in there set list, because, after all, its that material that got them to where they are today to an extent.
But i guess you get bored playing the same old shit.

True but in saying that they could still relearn some more obscure tracks off the early releases that haven't ever been played live much and it would still wow the old fans and keep them happy.
I think some bands just want to distance themesleves from their early albums period.
Shame really especially with IN FLAMES as the first half of their recording career was way superior than the later in my opinion anyways.

hehe oh well i am gonna watch The Swedish Grammi Award live on our Swedish national TV4 on January 7th from 20:00 – 22:00 CET just to watch at In Flames. I likes the A Sense Of Purpose cd. I think it was good though for my ears. :)