In Flames DVD

HeadCrusher

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
Does anyone know anything about the DVD? When will it be out? / Will it be out??
Anders said that they are going to release one last year in Wacken but so far nothing happened.... :erk:

any hints?

Don't get your hopes up.

Swedish Metal: A time ago there was some talk that you were going to release a DVD. What happened to that?

Peter Iwers: Yeah we heard that somebody said that. We've never said it but apparently there are others who do! *laugh* No, seriously it has never been on the way yet. We have so much material to do something as of now, but we haven't looked over everything enough yet, so we don't know how much it is that we can actually use. But we will release a DVD sometime in the future. I can't say when though. I guess we'll start with that when we have some free time, and when we feel that we can give out some really good stuff. We haven't decided yet if it's going to be a live thing only or other stuff too. We'll see how it'll be!

Swedish Metal: But wasn't it on the way there during the Clayman tour when you recorded some material from the same tour as the Tokyo Showdown album is from?

Peter Iwers: Yeah, we've recorded many gigs actually. But it hasn't been anything that we feel is worth to release yet. I think we want to have something more than a gig and then it takes some time to get qualitative matieral.

hm...
artifacts...
never heard a live-version of that one! would be cool!
but it migth be a kinda old concert if they have artifacts on the setlist!