in flames or arch enemy?

which do you prefer?

• In Flames

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Arch Enemy

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i can see this is a difficult vote......but people are going for arch enemy....i still cant decide........i think in flames have the power behind their guitars, drumming and roaring vocals but arch enemy have the technical guitar skills and the deadly vocals produced by Angela.....hmmmm tough one!

:)

I really hate the direction In Flames is heading to but any of their albums before colony would blow away any Arch Enemy album.Still Arch Enemy rocks too and they seem to be staying more whithin their style without becoming repetitive or boring.

Originally posted by ChickenScratch
Arch enemy all the way. The Amotts have the guitar players in In Flames beat and In Flames is giving me a weird feeling they are becomeing more and more commercial.

It's true they seem to be becoming more commercial, but wait until their new album comes out and give it a chance :) I personally like In Flames better, although Arch is a great band too. I don't like the idea of Arch getting the new chick lead singer. She's basically a gimmick, because she's hot and she can growl like a guy :D But she can't sing at all, which she admits. I like to be able to understand some of what's being sung :D

hey......once again jester race i have to agree with you.......i dont think in flames are becoming to commercial.........having thought about both bands i think that in flames win my vote now. true......arch enemy do probably have the better guitar work but in flames have more power in the guitaring and the vocals of anders totally kick angelas vocals........and she really is a gimmick like jester race said........about in flames becoming to commercial........at the end of the day every band is out there to get fans to appreciate their music and they will do it anyway possible but i can see why people get pissed off with this...........i say.......both bands have great technical ability.........but in flames have the power! :) :) :D